As a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
You are good at:
Developing high-quality code according to design specifications
- Analyzing, troubleshooting, and understanding the end-user business needs
- Technical design of highly complex software components
- Adhere to quality. Develop unit tests, API tests and fix code defects.
- Provide status updates to stakeholders and escalates issues when necessary.
- Understanding security best practices
- Providing solutions to unique scenarios
- Able to work as an individual contributor within a team.
What it takes:
Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent.
- 8+ years of experience with the relevant technologies.
- Experienced Java Full Stack Developer
- Experience in Java, Rest API and Spring Framework/Boot
- Good Exposure to Microservices, DevOps
- Exposure to C++, C# and .Net technologies is an advantage.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, GIT etc.
- Good experience in problem solving and programming skills
- Should have good trouble shooting and root cause analysis for issues
- Familiarity working in an Agile environment
UG:B.Sc in Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Computers,BCA in Computers